Make Simple Joining Latter.

0

 Date-27/11/2020


To 

The HR Manager 

Organization Name


Sub- Joining intimation letter 


Dear Sir/Madam,

In reference to your offer letter NO /223/ORG for the position Program Manager in your esteemed organization,I am immensely pleased to accept the offer and acknowledge the same. I sincerely thank you for believing in me and offering this position ,I will discharge my duties with full of dedication and sincerity.


Kindly consider my joining on 1st January 2020.I will be submitting all required document on my joining date.Should you require any further information I am avail to provide the same as early as possible.


With regards

ABCD

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)

buttons=(Accept !) days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top